You are responding to this post because you have finished SIM lessons 1, 2, 3 and 4 Explain as completely as possible the most challenging of the 4 lessons and why.
Today you completed a reading on the, "Importance of Positive Customer Relations." In this blog post you are to respond by providing a summary/highlights of that reading.
In your own words explain objective 1.04. Students will learn to foster positive relationships with customers to enhance company image.
Today you learned about the Five C's of Business Writing. In this blog you will respond by identifying 1 of the 5 C's and in your own words briefly explain it.
Respond to this blog by providing goals for each of the following categories:
1. List 2 personal goals (examples include quit smoking, lose weight, get in shape etc.)
2. List 2 educational goals (examples include achieve honor roll, get an A in class etc.)
3. List 2 professional goals (examples include own my own business, become engineer etc.)
Describe/Explain what was the most significant point you learned from this lesson.
Select any one of the business activities we discussed today and use this blog to explain it in your own words.
In your own words explain/describe the different economic systems we have discussed and also explain which one you feel you would be the most successful in.
Respond to the following questions based on the productivity activity and make sure to label the response to the specific question.
1. What parts of your assembly line worked well? Why?
2. What didn't Work? Why?
3. How could your assembly line process be improved?
4. How did teamwork play a role in the assembly process?
5. What were the pros and cons of working with others?
6. Explain how doing this activity mirrors that of Henry Ford's Model T assembly line?
Today you learned about the purchasing cycle and the different steps that are involved. As you learned the cycle involves a series of steps and takes time and effort. So why do you think this is the case?