Explain the your most significant takeaway from the 2 videos.
In your own words explain/describe the different economic systems we have discussed and also explain which one you feel you would be the most successful in.
Respond to the following questions based on the productivity activity and make sure to label the response to the specific question.
1. What parts of your assembly line worked well? Why?
2. What didn't Work? Why?
3. How could your assembly line process be improved?
4. How did teamwork play a role in the assembly process?
5. What were the pros and cons of working with others?
6. Explain how doing this activity mirrors that of Henry Ford's Model T assembly line?
Today you learned about the purchasing cycle and the different steps that are involved. As you learned the cycle involves a series of steps and takes time and effort. So why do you think this is the case?
Explain how you can benefit from using Critical Thinking Skills when researching a career, purchasing a home, or making an investment decision?
1. Share your biggest takeaway from the setting goals activity.
2. and Share your Career or Educational SMART Goals.
Today you completed a reading on the, "Importance of Positive Customer Relations." In this blog post you are to respond by providing a summary/highlights of that reading.
Summarize your biggest "take-away" from today's lesson.
In your own words explain objective 1.04. Students will learn to foster positive relationships with customers to enhance company image.
Today you learned about the Five C's of Business Writing. In this blog you will respond by identifying 1 of the 5 C's and in your own words briefly explain it.