Describe/Explain what was the most significant point you learned from this lesson.
Select any one of the business activities we discussed today and use this blog to explain it in your own words.
In your own words explain/describe the different economic systems we have discussed and also explain which one you feel you would be the most successful in.
Respond to the following questions based on the productivity activity and make sure to label the response to the specific question.
1. What parts of your assembly line worked well? Why?
2. What didn't Work? Why?
3. How could your assembly line process be improved?
4. How did teamwork play a role in the assembly process?
5. What were the pros and cons of working with others?
6. Explain how doing this activity mirrors that of Henry Ford's Model T assembly line?
Today you learned about the purchasing cycle and the different steps that are involved. As you learned the cycle involves a series of steps and takes time and effort. So why do you think this is the case?
Explain how you can benefit from using Critical Thinking Skills when researching a career, purchasing a home, or making an investment decision?
1. Share your biggest takeaway from the setting goals activity.
2. and Share your Career or Educational SMART Goals.
You are responding to this post because you have finished SIM lessons 1, 2, 3 and 4 Explain as completely as possible the most challenging of the 4 lessons and why.
Today you completed a reading on the, "Importance of Positive Customer Relations." In this blog post you are to respond by providing a summary/highlights of that reading.
You've just finished the SIM Retailing lesson for promotion. Describe the benefits and effectiveness of promoting/advertising as opposed to not engaging in the practice.